Friday 22 June 2007

Abacus Fire and Security of Hadleigh

These lads did a job for me back in 2006, but I came across their invoice recently and thought I would recommend them.

When I bought my house, it came with an unmaintained burglar alarm system. After it went off unexpectedly a couple of times, I wanted it disabled. Over the years I tried various firms. The response was always the same -- a long and endless argument against doing so from whoever I rang. Half an hour of argument was not exceptional; and I didn't invite argument -- I just got argued with whether I wanted it or not. Of course I didn't want to hear why a burglar alarm was a good idea; I just wanted the one I had disabled. I was never actually able to get any of these gentry to take my money, so cussed were they.

Many thanks to Abacus, then, who I rang last year after the last set of misbehaviour. After checking that I really did want this done, out they came, and they did the job. Ah the relief!

No comments: